Monday, December 10, 2007

The things I run out of

I ran out of pink cardstock! And the annoying thing is I have mojo I really want to do this LO tonight, but without the CS how?? I need it. I had heaps and heaps of blues and green and especially browns, yet not 1 full piece of any shade of pink or even red. So tomorrow I have to convince my husband to allow me to go to the scrapbooking store to pick up some more, I don't think he'll understand the dilema, for him he'll think why not use a different paper, one that matches the CS you have, but I so want to use this paper (it's from the new Regal range from Sassafrass Lass, who wouldn't want to use it lol).

So I found this coaster in my cupboard the other night, it had the paper stuck to it, but it wasn't cut out (and obviously not decorated), so I finished it off, and decided to pass it on to my friends daughter. She's such a cutie, she's 6 years old, and whenever she sees me she yells out my name and will chat to me till my ear falls off lol. I hope she'll like it, I know she loved looking at the cheeseboard I gave her mum a few weeks back, so now she'll have her own little thing.



I actually haven't scrapped since my last post, I seem to come and go with the mojo (or maybe I'm just plan lazy lol, I think it's laziness). Tonight I'm going to start on the hanging keepsake for my mum, I wanted to do a hanging album, but do you think they had any left at spotlight? of course not. So I settled for the hanging keepsake which is like 3 times smaller, I have another one here, so I might make her 2 instead lol.

I also need to finish the last 2 LO's for her, but I think I might just take my scrapping goodies to her house and do them there, as I want 2 fresh photos of her and dad for the LO's. So I think I need to do some serious LO planning lol or I'll end up with all my supplies up there.

I also need to do some serious convincing with Zaly in the next week.

1. I'm leaving Tuesday next week for my parents house, I want to take my laptop with me, he doesn't think I need it up there. My parents do have 2 computers, but both of them use them a lot, and with the amount of people in the house this Christmas I doubt I'll get much time on there at all (and I'm a computer addict), my laptop is mine only, I don't allow others to even touch it, and only my dad knows the password (I am nice to my parents they can use it), and I can upload photos as I go along. He also seems to think that I'll let all and sundry play with the laptop (he forgets I'm extremely anal and won't let people play with my things).

2. I want to take the new camera with me, we got a canon ixus 70 the other week for free, it's also essentially my camera, it came free with my phone :p yet again he thinks it's not needed, that I should use out fuji camera. I'm kinda getting sick of the fuji, the photos aren't coming out as clear (it's getting old), and the canon seems to take nicer pics (considering the MP are twice that of the fuji it's no wonder), and I want some lovely clear pics to scrap of christmas. The fuji does have better options, but I don't want to be printing out partially pixilated photos.

3. I want to buy protein powder this week, not when I get back from my parents. This one is all me being *I want it yesterday* but I do think it would be of some benefit to be having this over the Christmas period, as I'm not exercising as much and I want to retain the muscle I've built. I think he doesn't want to have to pay for it first lol, cause it's over $100 for the container.

So that's my suck up list, and I think I'm going to play dirty to get #1 & 2 my way. See what happens lol. Though my mum and sister both suggested I hide the laptop in my bag :D silly ladies they are (pity the laptop sits on the desk or else I would, but I don't see him not noticing that one lol, or when I go through security at the airport taking it out of my bag lol).

Hehe I think tonight I might get my bag out and start putting the things I'm taking aside. Also need to send a RAK to UAE this week, so I don't forget it next week. My flight leaves at 1.55pm, and I have to be there at 1pm to meet my Niece Destiny who is flying up with me, and the morning I have PT.

On other things I'm on the count down to for my root canal and tooth extraction, it's on Wednesday afternoon eek, I'm really scared as always, though I'm not so bad about the root canal anymore. My friend Kasey is a dental assistant and she showed me and talked through everything they do in a root canal, which made me feel a tonne better.

OK well I think I've rambled enough.

No comments: