I'm the type of person who really finds no joy in blogging or those types of things. I'm on a few forums and some days I don't even feel like posting on them (kinda bad when you're admin on 1 forum, and mod on another lol). I even do things like join facebook then don't go back.
Anyway Edleen tagged me so I thought I'd better be nice and post. I've actually never been tagged before (well from what I can remember lol).
1. Link to the person (or in my case person(s) that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So 7 random facts about me
1. I always wish I was 18. Not to say it was the best year of my life, more that I don't like how fast time is going by.
2. I always want to be somewhere else.
3. I'm always forgetting things.
4. I don't know how to swim, even though I grew up right next to the beach.
5. I like to eat apple sauce with custard.
6. I'm a lazy friend (yes I'm the type who won't call you for months lol).
7. Whilst IVF is stressful to go through, it's never been particularly stressful to go through for me, I always find thinking about it, and having spent so long TTC more stressful.
So that's my random 7 facts. I won't tag anyone, wait I'll tag Julianna hehe sorry Julianna. But I won't tag 6 other people lol, I don't think 6 other people read this blog.
Oh I made another card for Hari Raya, this one was for my MIL.
At the moment I'm not at home. We're up at Sarina, just south of Mackay (in north Queensland). My parents moved up here almost 4 years ago. We've been here for a week now, and are going home on Monday. I always miss my parents when I'm away from them, but it's great that they're only a short plane ride away (or a long 12 hour car drive). I'm grateful that this time we caught the plane lol. I do think though I would be fine if we moved overseas, which we hope one day to do (to Singapore).
Anyway we surprised my mum with our visit, dad knew we were coming (we needed a lift from the airport lol). So to get my mum to go into Mackay my dad told her he had to go to the Dr, and would drop her at the shops, then pick her up when he'd finished at the Dr's and take her for lunch (Zaly and I had to tell her we were shouting them lunch to make her go). So dad dropped her at the shopping centre and came and picked us up from the airport. I found out she was in Big W and called her and told her that dad said she was there and could she please check if they sell inks in their scrapbooking section. So we hid in the isle and she went to the scrapping section and then Zaly asked her if he could help her lol. She was almost in tears she was so happy. So we took them for lunch at the marina, was nice, we went to a tappas bar.
Have since spent the time lazing around, we went for a drive up Sarina range, and also to Cape Hillsborough. And on Friday we will be going to Arlie Beach.
Will try to share photos soon, am not in the photo sharing mood anymore lol.
Oh today I got my hair cut for the first time in 2 years, hair was getting sooooo long, but I retained most of the length, took about 2 inches off it. And got new layers done. It looks so much better now and more healthy.
ok well that's it from me.