Monday, October 08, 2007

I am still here ...

I'm here, but as you can all tell by now I'm still very slack hehe.

So no scrapping from me, I've made some cards though which I'll share in a minute.

Today I went back to TAFE after a 2 week break, I also did a test (lovely first days back), for manual payroll. All I can say is I'm glad it's over, payroll is the kind of thing where when you make 1 mistake it has a domino effect. And well I do said domino effect way to well. Thankfully though I did pass, so I'm happy with that. It leaves me now with 4 more units to complete then I've finished my course.

Though I'm going to have to start deciding what I want from life, and heading that way. I've been thinking to ge a part time job as a receptionist or secretary whilst I continue studying, but I don't know what I want to study! I have been toying with the idea of getting my qualifications to become a personal trainer, as I love working out and all that (and bossing people around), but it's 2 very expensive courses and the pay rates aren't that great. My other thought is to get into either accounting or HR, but then I don't know if I want to be stuck in front of a computer all day. *sigh* why is it that at 23 I have NO direction in life??? Kinda sad really.

So these cards I made are for close family for hari raya, I only made 4, though I make make another one tonight I'm not sure yet.

This first one is for my FIL and Step MIL.









These 2 were sent to my husbands 2 sisters and family last week.






Oh and I made this birthday card.



OK well that's all from me today hehe hopefully I'll remember to come back again :p

1 comment:

Edleen said...

lovely cards there Stef :)

and yes, you better remember to blog often and also...don't forget that people DO leave comments! hehe...