Friday, March 02, 2007

arg it's all gone

I have noooo creative juices what so ever. I have CS all cut and ready to go, I have the nice paper (still intact though lol) and i have a nice photo matted. But i just have no creativeness past there, I'm surprised i even figured out what cardstock to use and which colour cardstock to matt with lol. hopefully tomorrow I'll get into it and something will come to me.

Also today I'm somewhat distracted, I have sitting on my desk the latest Sims 2 expansion pack -> Seasons. It's great fun. But one thing that's peeving me heaps is that I have only 1 screen size option! 800x 600 which is making the control bar huge, I can't have both my aspirations, and how the sims doing on at the same time. But the whole having proper gardens growing fruit and vegies, and going fishing is awesome. along with making snow men and snow angels fun fun.

Anyway till tomorrow maybe hehe my sims are calling me lol.

1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

It will be back Stef, the Mojo will return ;) trust me!