Friday, February 09, 2007

Tired tired tired

Today I am tired, I really don't know why, probably my poor diet lol. But yesterday I felt great! Not only did I feel great yesterday I also had some creativness flowwing in that head of mine woo. So Edleen and I were chatting on yahoo as you do, and I was feeling lazy to do anything. So she decided to have a scrap and chat. Turned out when I'm not being lazy creativness comes into force. I made this lovely LO, with a nice lovey dovey theme.

We share

DH however hates the pic of him, but since I have the majority choice it stays cause I like the pic lol.

I also completed this lo (I started it over a week ago) of my nephew Kaleb he's just turned 2 this last december. Absolute sweet heart he is, this was the first time I had met him, and he was such a placid baby, just lay there no expression, till you tickled him and then that was it all smiles. Great baby he was, good little boy to, my mum gives me lots of updates. I'm hoping to go see him in July since I haven't seen him in a year.

At 7 weeks

Oh and i got to use out my new sewing machine DH bought me. Sews so well. One day I'll graduate from sewing cardstock to making clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo! lovey dovey adorably couple :D