Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm back.

I've been away, in Singapore to be exact. I had no internet whilst I was there :( (I really need to get myself a laptop!!).

Whilst there I went and did lots of scrapbook shopping. Mainly with my husbands Cousin (Ed - see her blog Java Umie, it's in my links.) First Friday we were there we went to Made With Love at Plaza Singapura I absolutely love this shop, it's really groovy the way it's set up, and it has a cafe (I didn't get to try it out though). The very next day we (Ed and I) went to an open house for The Velvet Cat It was so much fun.

I have never bought so much scrapbooking things in my life!!! I even went to Popular (book and stationary store) in both Singapore and Malaysia, and brought so many pens, and clips. I also got storage containers at Johor Popular.

Anyway the trip was great, and after 3 weeks there, I want to move there. And I can't wait till we go back in 2 years time. Oh and my husbands family are awesome, I esp love his dad and step mum.

ps. I'm going to try and be better at updating this thing.

No comments: