Monday, September 18, 2006

Some of my pages.

So I thought I'd post some of my LO's.

I'm also doing my first challenge on m4m, it's 4 challenges for each monday in september, each must be submitted by the following sunday. First week was journalling - I missed the deadline because of internet issues. Last week was scraplift challenge, to scraplift part of LO from the hambly DT LO's I did this LO of Myra she is the daughter of someone I hope to become good friends with insha'allah.



This LO is of my parents. The journaling is from the Quran ayah 17:23 and reads: ...and do good unto thy parents. Should one of them, or both, attain to old age in thy care, never say ugh to them or scold them, but always speak unto them with reverent speech, and spread over them humbly the wings of thy tenderness and say: O my Sustainer. Bestow thy grace upon them, even as they cherished and reared me when I was a child.



I'll bbl to post more LO's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SalamAlikom,

OOooO Ridani girly! it's sooo nice mashaAllah. This will keep you busy as a bee inshaAllah. Can't wait until you get more up here so I can see. I love this one in particular mashaAllah. Have you showed your parents?
Masalama
Fi aman Allah